Monday 30 May 2016

Its Time I say Goodbye.



My world was full of love
when you were still around
Never knew sadness, my love,
When your arms were there around.

Do you remember the day we met?
The day was so bright
I was sipping on a cup of delight,
when you flashed by
riding your Thunderbird.
I saw you looking at me
and I though we would never be,
but you came around to me
With a magical smile and another cup of delight!
I was taken by surprise,
because I knew we have never met before,
But there you were siting by my side
like a man from my life before.
You talked with ease and love
made me smile a lot
and when the time was about,
You asked me if I would be
your world and your only love!

Baby, do you remember?
the days we spend together,
doing every thing,no matter
how bad the days turned to be.
I walked these crowded streets,
hanging on your arm like a kid,
and you brought lovely gifts
every time I shed a tear.
You said I looked lovely
clicked my pics every time i looked funny,
I knew i looked so weird
but you told me i was an angel.

Days went by like the turn of each pages,
two years we loved and lived like ages,
but then God decided
to give you a better place to live.
All that night i have been calling,
only the endless ring of your phone.
I didn't know,baby,baby I never knew,
that you were in so much pain.
Baby I didn't know that you were saying goodbye.
When they brought you in,
I didn't shed a tear,
But when they took you away
my heart died on the way.
And,baby, I was never ready,
to let you go,to say good bye.

But now as years have passed by,
your memories still linger in my eye,
and your smile and your words,my baby,
they keep me living each day.
But now I understand the way,
how it should be, how it should have been.
Baby, am ready today
to let you go away.
I know I should set you free,
for all that you have done for me,
So here, am all ready
to see you leave, to say good bye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment